Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Charlotte C - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Explore the Galapagos Islands
- Trekking chimpanzees in Mahale National Park in western Tanzania
- Taking to the skies on a Skeleton Coast Flying Safari in Namibia
- Seeing wild orangutans in the rainforests of Borneo
- White water raft down the Zambezi River
- Trekking to see Mountain Gorillas in Uganda
- Seeing the Northern Lights in Sweden
- Camping out under the stars in the Sahara Desert in Morocco
- Witnessing the wildebeest migration via hot air balloon in the Serengeti
- Seeing a herd of elephants swimming in the Chobe River
- Spending 6 weeks exploring the beauty of Southern Patagonia
- Driving across the Salar de Uyuni
Toughest Travel Moment
- Hiking "The W Trek" in Torres del Pain National Park. It poured with rain for the whole 50 miles resulting in all my food, clothing and sleeping bag getting soaked
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Whilst trekking through the Andes, my friend became very ill and in order to cure him one of the locals started vigorously rubbing a guinea pig over his body. Funnily enough he felt much better afterwards!
Explore my blog posts
Africa has some seriously amazing places for wildlife lovers, from Big Five safaris in South Africa's Kruger National Park to unforgettable adventures in the Serengeti. We are delighted to offer you the rare opportunity to visit some of these breathtakingly beautiful parts of the world at a…
Just north of the Kenyan equator, nestled in the Matthews Mountain range, lies the 850,000 acre Namunyak Conservancy, one of the only community-owned wildlife conservancies in Kenya. Started in 1995, the conservancy is still very much in its infancy but thanks to the support of the 2,300…
KwaZulu-Natal - also known as KZN - is a coastal area of South Africa that's often overlooked and usually only deemed popular for those with an interest of touring the battlefields. However, with direct flights from London, Katie Dalrymple-Hamilton from our Africa Team recently went to get a…
Although its sensational walking capabilities, opportunities for sleeping under the stars in far flung parts of the bush and tracking big game mean that Zambia is a great option for seasoned safari-goers, there is also fun aplenty to be had by those heading out for safari for their first…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.