Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
If I had to design a country, it would look pretty much like Costa Rica – volcanoes, jungle, beaches, wildlife and lots of opportunities to put on a harness and helmet and put your nerve to the test. Love it.
Rebecca L - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- See the Northern Lights
- See a giraffe in its natural habitat
- Raft through the Grand Canyon
- Drive the Garden Route in South Africa
- Walking the Inca Trail
- Trekking in Torres del Paine National Park, Patagonia
- Hiring mopeds to explore the more hidden temples of Angkor Wat
Toughest Travel Moment
- Saying goodbye to my then-boyfriend and now-husband when he left Santiago on New Year's Eve. He had come out for a holiday and I was then travelling through South America for another 2 months on my own (and had a great time - shhh)
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Staying with a local family in France who asked me to cook them fish and chips. They wouldn't believe that everyone buys them from a shop, rather than making them at home. I made them a roast instead.
Explore my blog posts
'It's not you, it's me', is how I first broached the idea of a 'me-cation' to my husband. It's not just that I needed some me-time (although I did), but rather that a friend was going away on a sabbatical to Central America and I had an opportunity to join her in Mexico. There was just the…
[fil-an-too-ri-sem] noun. A mash-up of philanthropy and tourism. The act of choosing a holiday or experience in order to support a destination in need of tourism.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.