At Your Service
This page is for brands wanting to contribute a prize to the At Your Service raffle. If you are an NHS employee wanting to enter the raffle, please visit the competition page here.
Right now, the greatest gift we can give the NHS is to
follow the Government
advice and STAY AT HOME; but one
day soon this crisis will be over, and at that point we and other
Great British Brands want to show our appreciation for the heroic
workforce of the NHS.
As a travel company our sights are normally set on destinations beyond our shores, but in these extraordinary times we're literally and metaphorically grounded. That's a tough situation for the travel industry, but the trials and tribulations we and other industries face pale into insignificance compared to the - literally life and death - struggles facing the NHS.
That's why we want to show our thanks to the workforce of the NHS by gathering together a group of like-minded Great British Brands to offer goods and services from their fields of expertise that can be won by members of the NHS team through a free to enter raffle. We're calling it At Your Service (#AtYourService) and we'd love you to join us.
What are we looking for from partner brands? Literally anything you can provide that would make someone from the NHS's day. In our case that would obviously be an all-expenses paid holiday, but it could be anything from keeping someone in pizzas for a year (which, admittedly, might contravene NHS dietary advice) to clothing, or a lovely piece of jewellery.
We know it's a small gesture, but one we hope goes some way towards expressing our collective gratitude to NHS staff for the selfless way in which they are tackling the worst crisis this country has faced in a generation and more.
This is very much a work in progress, but we wanted to get the wheels in motion as soon as possible so that those who work for the NHS can know how British companies and their staff appreciate the work they are doing to keep everyone safe.
If you are a Great British Brand who wants to get involved in this journey from the start, please complete the form below and and we'll go from there...
This competition has now closed.
What are the Other Prizes? In Chronological Order...
- A Luxury Holiday - Original Travel
- Friendship Bracelets x 50 - Monica Vinader
- Skincare Products - Oskia
- A virtual Adventure Race at your home, or a real life children's party once things are back to normal - Sharky & George
- Cases of Magnums of the Finest Rioja - Goedhuis Wine Merchants
- Hamper of Mediterranean Middle Eastern ingredients - Belazu
- Trio of Gins (classic, raspberry and apple) - Elemental Gin
- Bespoke Reversible Men's Waistcoat - Peregrine & Jude
- Box of Nutritious Frozen Ready Meals - Eight Food
- Bespoke Illustration - Camilla Vickers Illustration
- Designer Dress for Mother and Daughter - Seraphina
- Archery, Quad Biking and 4x4 Off-Roading Experience for two - Mad Max Adventures
- Six Monthly Deliveries of Beautiful Flower Bouquets - Bloom & Wild
- Pair of Beach or Gym Towels - Dock & Bay
- Monogrammed Cushion or Blanket for a New Baby - Calf & Co
- Luxury Jumper - Navy Grey
- Pair of Earrings - Kiki McDonough
- A Dress from the Ready to Wear Collection - Eponine London
- Set of 100% Cotton 200 Thread Bed Linen - Sarah K
- Dundas London Linen Shirt - Dundas London
- Massage at one of the Bamford Spas - Bamford
- Vermeil Piece of Jewellery - Maviada
- Luxury Ladies Leather Handbag - William & Son
- Luxury Stationery - Romeo & Jules
- A3 Mounted African Elephant Limited Edition print - Violet Astor
- £100 voucher - Gift Pop
- Three Night Stay - The Hut B&B
- A Swimsuit or Bikini - Lilliput and Felix
- Six Basket Bags - Mmaa Social
- Jewellery up to £250 - Alice Made This
- A Designer Dress - Wiggy Kit
- Luna Spearmint Espadrilles - Dida Ritchie
- Any Dungarees/Outfit - Dotty Dungarees
- A Pair of Luxury Slippers - Pretty You London
- A Mix of Ginger, Nutmeg and Plain Chocolate Bars - Grenada Tourism Authority
- A Family Day Pass to Warwick Castle
- A Relaxing Spa Day - Spabreaks.com
- Limited Edition Wildlife Print - Nicola FitzGerald Fine Art
- £300 Luxury Hamper of Bath, Body and Home Fragrance Products - Abahna
- Limited Edition Cushion and Duvet Set of Choice - Tom & Dicks
- Summer Clothing/Swimwear - Love Brand & Co
- Luxury Stationery Set - Papier
- Brigitte Lurex Dress - Wyse London
- A Mini Tassel Camera Bag - Hill & Friends
- Two night stay and Afternoon Tea - University Arms, Cambridge
- A Jam Industries Beach Sweater - Jam Industries
- Bathroom Accessories - Bathroom Origins
- Weekend Stay - The Lodge Hotel, London
- Hand Care Sets ; Baby Bed & Bath Time Cases and Little Essentials Sets x 25 - Childs Farm
- Bridal Jewellery - Anayah Jewellery
- Handmade Woolly Bobble Hats x 25 - KuSan Accessories
- One Year Cake Club Subscription - Simply Delicious Cakes
- £250 Voucher - Better You Health Supplements
- Camille Clutch Bag - Ruskin of London
- £100 Voucher & £50 Voucher - Fazeli London
- Affirmation Bracelets - Bibi Bijoux
- Leather Women's Handbag and Men's Holdall - Lakeland Leather
- A Piece of ANUKA Jewellery up to the Value of £200 - ANUKA Jewellery
- Four Charlie Bigham's Meal Vouchers - Charlie Bigham
- A Luxury Men's Sleepwear Set for some Well-Earned R&R - Hamilton & Hare
- 28 Cartons of Dairy-free Drink from across the Range - Rude Health
- A Choice of Book - CM Bookshop
- A Selection of Small Eclectic Stationery - Petra Boase
- A Box of Travel Books for a Well-Earned Holiday to the Value of £200 - Eland Books
- Ten Subscriptions to HELLO! Magazine
- £100 Homeware Offer Code - Addison Ross
- A Decorative Glass Trinket Tray - Melissa La Fave
- A Bespoke Set of Premium Adult Colouring Books - Victory in Wellness
- Gift Set of Damson Gin, Raspberry Vodka and Seville Orange Gin - Chilton Liqueurs
- Luxury Scented Candle - RLI
- Three Pairs of Women's Occasional Shoes - Calla Shoes
- A performance by The London Essentials at your London NHS workplace
- Ten Vouchers for a two-night B&B stay - The Harper Hotel, Norfolk
- Spitfire Shopper/Beach Bag x 2 - Luisa Kelsey
All prizes are subject to individual terms and conditions.
There are over 100 prizes from Great British Brands to be won. See the next batch of prizes here.
I Work for the NHS, how do I Enter the Competition?
This competition has now closed.