Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Don’t be afraid. Most people are trustworthy, friendly and willing to help you out. Use common sense and you will be ok.
Ana - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Parahawking in Nepal
- Go on a safari and see The Great Migration
- Climb Mount Fuji
- See the Northern Lights
- Relax in the French Polynesia
- Seeing the Pyramids of Giza for the first time
- Watching the sun rise on a hot air balloon in Cappadocia
- Exploring the rice fields and temples in Ubud
- Snowmobiling on the frozen lakes of the Swedish Lapland
Toughest Travel Moment
- Hiking to Lagoinha do Leste, a remote beach in Brazil only accessible by a 2 hour hike through the forest. We had no food, little water but luckily we met the only local who lives there who cooked us beans and gave us some juice. On our hike back through a different, longer route we saw a snake and had to turn back to the main trail. We walked a lot that day!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- After our ferry from Athens to Santorini was cancelled due to bad weather, we checked in into the cheapest hotel we found by the port. The receptionist then told us not to leave our room until the morning as the area around us was full of criminals!
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.