Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Witnessing an African sunset while sat on an island, or even better a local dhow boat, with that picturesque white sand beach surrounded by turquoise waters, I would simply describe it as magical!
Lizzie B - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Explore the Galapagos Islands, above and below the water
- Trek to find the Gorillas in Rwanda or Uganda
- Dive the waters of Raja Ampat
- Ski the champagne powder in Japan
- My friends thought I was crazy choosing to swim with the seals in sea around Cape Town, but it was completely unforgettable, they are so inquisitive and just want to play with you! Despite my entire body going completely numb, I didn't want to leave them! I definitely made some new friends that day & would do it again in a heartbeat!
- The day spent diving Sipadan was unforgettable, the number of turtles and sharks, a massive school of barracuda and even a glimpse of an eagle ray as well as a picnic breakfast and lunch on a desert island all amounted to a fantastic day. It was then even made that bit better as around 200 dolphin joined us for the journey back to the island where we were staying.
- That feeling when I reached the top of Mount Batur in Indonesia in time for sunrise! I hadn't been very well and it was something I had wanted to do when I was in Indonesia and there was a high chance I wasn't going to be able to make it!
Toughest Travel Moment
- After boarding an overnight train leaving Hanoi, Vietnam and expecting to wake up in Hue the following morning, we actually woke up to flooded train tracks in the middle of nowhere. Following that and a mixture of flat tyres, torrential rain, a 5hr taxi ride, a driver who spoke no English, started reversing down a motorway and who appeared to have never driven in Hanoi before, 24hrs later we managed to end up back where we had started! Attempt two to head South went much better!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Being chased off our sundowners while on safari in Madikwe Game Reserve, South Africa by an elephant! It all happened quite quickly and we had to leave our drinks and snacks behind whilst we leapt into the jeep and reversed out of there sharpish. I think he just wanted to join the party, but unfortunately for him, we thought it best not to stick around.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.