Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Don’t be afraid to go off the beaten track and experience new things while travelling...
Gustav - Original Traveller
Gustav van Damme
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Visit New Zealand's South Island and walking the Milford Track, the Milford Sound has to be some of the most stunning scenery around.
- Go on a cruise to the Galapagos Islands. The diversity of wildlife and nature should be spectacular.
- Travel in Japan by Shinkansen, I have always loved rail travel and I would particularly like to visit Kyoto.
- Visit the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Rent a villa in Tuscany together with family in spring or autumn. This region has everything on offer!
- Driving on a motorbike through Eastern Laos, such an amazingly unspoilt area.
- Spending several weeks in the Scottish Highlands during winter.
Toughest Travel Moment
- Underestimating a particular bus transfer. Being unaware of the driving time from the Laotian border to Vinh in Vietnam (on the map it looked alright), we managed to fit 40 people into an 18 person bus and went on our merry way for 7 hours.
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Being asked in Vietnamese to hold on to someone's live poultry during the above mentioned journey, at least I guess that's what was asked.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.