Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
The UK is amazing; having lived abroad for 3 years I have returned with an intensified fondness of my home country!
Letitia - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Norwegian Fjords & Northern Lights
- Ski in Japan
- Grand Canyon Point to Point
- Hike Machu Picchu in Peru
- Float on a hot-air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Sunset over Halong Bay - just stunning!
- Dog-sledding with family in Canada
- The first lift up the mountain anywhere in the world followed by creating fresh tracks
- The 'Wine Tram 'in Franschhoek - travelling through various vineyards and sampling the wine in beautiful South Africa with great friends. What more could you want!
- Camping in the desert over New Year's Eve. We grouped together to create a delicious three course BBQ dinner followed by panoramic views of fireworks across the horizon
Toughest Travel Moment
- Camping without a roof for the final two days of our four day trek up to Indrahar Pass in the Himalayas - a cold and bleak 48 hours in the pouring rain!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- My dining experience at Grizzly House, Banff. When I agreed to let our host order on my behalf, I was not expecting to be presented with alligator, rattlesnake tail, shark, ostrich, frogs legs and the more sensitive part of a buffalo!
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.