Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Cape Town has a little something for everyone. From world renowned food and wine to adrenaline fuelled adventure.
Katie - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Explore the Prince William Sound in Alaska
- Visit Zakouma National Park in Chad
- Taste my way around Italy!
- Listening to Out of Africa whilst flying low in a cessna over Laikipia in Kenya with Mt Kenya in the background, golden plains beneath and the sun beginning to set. Cheesy I know but I loved it!
- 4x4'ing through the endless Wahiba Sands in Oman with seemingly no-one around. Our beautiful lantern lit camp appeared and we had the best dinner under the stars followed by dancing around the fire.
- Sundowners on safari is an essential part of the experience as you slow down, sit and listen to the day quietening before the nocturnal wildlife comes to life. It's hard to say which was my best one, but being by the Luangwa River in Zambia which is full of hippos and usually with a herd of elephants nearby is always a winner.
Toughest Travel Moment
- Arriving into Tangier by boat as a student on the first day of an eight week adventure around Morocco. The culture shock was huge and we had to get travel savvy pretty quickly!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- This isn't a weird moment as such, more that what we were looking at was weird! Walking through the Odzala Kokoua National Park in the Republic of Congo we spotted everything from lichen imitating caterpillars to crab looking spiders and flower imitating mantis. What's even more amazing is so many of these species are still being named!
Explore my blog posts
Africa has some seriously amazing places for wildlife lovers, from Big Five safaris in South Africa's Kruger National Park to unforgettable adventures in the Serengeti. We are delighted to offer you the rare opportunity to visit some of these breathtakingly beautiful parts of the world at a…
Just north of the Kenyan equator, nestled in the Matthews Mountain range, lies the 850,000 acre Namunyak Conservancy, one of the only community-owned wildlife conservancies in Kenya. Started in 1995, the conservancy is still very much in its infancy but thanks to the support of the 2,300…
KwaZulu-Natal - also known as KZN - is a coastal area of South Africa that's often overlooked and usually only deemed popular for those with an interest of touring the battlefields. However, with direct flights from London, Katie Dalrymple-Hamilton from our Africa Team recently went to get a…
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.