Our thoughtful experts are ready with ideas, inspiration and advice for your next journey.
Life is in the detail
Having seen them with my own eyes, I can tell you where and when you can see killer whales in 20˚C water (clue: somewhere off Mozambique). Snorkelling with them is an intense and amazing experience.
Alex - Original Traveller
Original Travel Expert
Travel Things I Want To Do Before I Die
- Diving in Malpelo and Cocos to see walls of hammerheads
- Diving in Lancaster Sound in Canada to see the narwhals and the belugas
- Diving in Yonaguni in Okinawa to see the rather intriguing monument
- Diving in South Africa during the sardine run
- A horse back safari in the Okavango delta for the game
- Meeting my other half underwater in Mozambique
- Camping at the bottom of pyramids in Sudan
Toughest Travel Moment
- Spending eight hours hitch-hiking in the middle of nowhere in Sudan. Not cool! Or ice diving with a leaking dry suit…a bit too cool!
Weirdest Travel Moment
- Walking through a cloud of flies in a meat market in Khartoum. Nothing can describe the putrid smell. That put me off of meat for months and I am a big meat eater. It still gives me nightmares.
Meet the rest of the team
We’re seasoned travellers who combine our personal insights and exceptional knowledge to create memorable trips and experiences.
Isabel de Galleani
Gustav van Damme
Start creating your tailored trip today
Working with you we'll craft an unforgettable trip and tailored itinerary.