- Holiday must be booked between 1 February and 7 March 2016 inclusive
- Applies to new bookings only
- Can be used in conjunction with any other eligible offer
- All bookings are subject to availability and our standard Booking Conditions apply
- Offer may be withdrawn, amended or extended without notice
- To qualify, a minimum of 2 passengers per booking, all accommodation and flights must be purchased through Original Travel
- The stated offer applies when booking a holiday to the featured destination holidaying during the specified month in 2016 or 2017
- There is no alternative or cash equivalent to the stated offer
- Once booked there is no refund or cancellation rights associated to the offer
- The offer must be redeemed by one of the travelling party and enjoyed in 2016
- Specific offer conditions:
- Antarctic Cruise in January:
- For every travelling passenger, receive a complimentary ticket for a River Thames RIB Safari Voyage
- Diving Raja Ampat in February:
- For every travelling passenger, receive a complimentary ticket for Henley Regatta experience.
- Holi Festival in March:
- Every travelling passenger can enjoy High Chai Afternoon Tea at Cinnamon Soho
- Cherry Blossom in April
- For every two travelling passengers receive one free membership for Kew Gardens, admitting member and one guest
- Big short break in May
- Every travelling passenger booking a European holiday for a minimum of 3 nights, and travelling in May, can enjoy Wine Tasting at Armit
- Fez Music Festival in May
- For every two travelling passengers receive £100 voucher for Momos, London
- Machu Picchu in June
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets for Chester Wall's Walking Tour and afternoon tea at The Chester Grosvenor. This offer also applies to customers booking the Lares Trek, the Salkantay Trek and any Mountain Lodges of Peru Trek
- Bears and Belugas in July
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year at the Natural History Museum
- Aboriginal Experience in August
- For every two travelling passengers receive £100 voucher for Archipelago, London
- The Great Migration in September
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to conservationist and presenter Saba Douglas-Hamilton's talk on 3rd May 2016 at the RGS, London.
- Zighy Bay in October
- Every travelling child (4-8 year olds) will enjoy a children's Adventure Day with party gurus Sharky and George.
- Snorkeling with Orcas in November
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to Painting Norway: Discovering Astrup at Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Northern Lights in December
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to Greenwich Observatory (and Cutty Sark).
- Indian ocean Beach in December
- For every two travelling passengers receive £100 voucher for a local spa
About Helen Mulhern
Helen is in the Marketing Department, responsible for reminding you how wonderful we are.
Question: if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to Instagram it, does it actually happen? We all love a bit of an Insta-brag every now and then (never more so than when we're on holiday) and making sure you get the perfect angle, have the filters ramped up to the max and enough…
The thrill of the new. Nothing quite beats notching up a new destination or experience on the bedpost of life and, here at Original Travel, we're only too happy to help out by keeping you up to date with what's happening in the travel world. And we're in for an Autumn of new beginnings, with…
As CEO of Original Travel I wanted to give our existing and potential clients some peace of mind in these unsettled times.
Fears of driving on uncertain roads melted away in the midday Maniot heat, as we climbed through mountains that tumbled into the crystal blue sea. My reward for braving the hairpin bends from Kalamata to the Mani, was the breathtaking vistas glimpsed in between Cyprus and Olive trees on the…
Which Travel Tribe do you belong to? Perhaps you're a Gastronomic Globetrotter; you crave the delectable delights of the world's best foodie destinations. Or maybe you're a Lounger Lizard, chasing the sun around the globe one deck chair at a time. Or are you a Culture Vulture, enjoying…
We're no Professor Brian Cox, and we're not about to start banging on about antimatter, circumstellar discs and magellanic clouds (although they all sound marvellous), but there are few greater feelings than the sense of wonderment that comes with tipping your head back and gazing up at the…
Most popular during the summer (and quite rightly so), city breaks to the Swedish capital of Stockholm are the perfect mix of culture, restaurants, nightlife, and the beautiful surrounding nature. But the city is just as charming in winter.
Venue - check. Rings - check. Cake - check… What's missing? The honeymoon! Let's be honest (although we may be slightly biased), it's one of the most important parts of the whole wedding process. If you're seeking inspiration for that perfect post-wedding getaway, why not look a little…
Christmas is over, 2017 is here and so far January is (unfortunately) living up to its reputation as less than a favourite: New Year blues and distinctly British weather. In fact one of the only things it is good for is planning your getaways for the year ahead, and that's where we come in.…
Asia expert Rachel Bailey went island hopping in Indonesia to uncover the best bits the country has to offer, and discovered that the 18,000-island-strong archipelago really does have something for everyone. Read on to find out what makes Indonesia an ideal luxury holiday destination...
Lydia Gard is a freelance writer specialising in luxury family travel, since having two boys she is determined to find truly luxurious places that celebrate rather than simply tolerate young families. In her first of 6 blogs Lydia talks us through the her top 5 toddler holidays...
Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world and a mere 250 miles off the coast of mainland Africa but it still remains a largely undiscovered corner of the continent. I've just returned and can really only describe it as the most fascinating and beautiful country I've ever been to.…
Our particularly well-travelled intern, Tom Surr, has been kind enough to share some of his experiences with us. This is the first part of his account of a USA West Coast road trip.
India: A cacophony of moments all played in fast forward, with overlaying sounds; loud and jarring. Yes, the beauty lies in the impossible grandeur and elegance of the palaces and forts, but turn to the million rooftops they overlook, with a story beneath each one; each detail that gives…
More than anywhere else in Central America, Panama symbolizes a contradictory mixture of old and new, North American and Latin American, rich and poor - making it one of the most dizzyingly exciting and diverse spots to visit. Oh, and beaches are in abundance...
The prospect of travelling to Slovenia was no small feat for a 4ft 11 solo traveller such as myself… what could I eat there (the most important question in any given scenario)? Do they even have proper shops? Will they understand me? Will I be safe? My dad isn't Liam Neeson, after all. What…
It is hard to describe my experiences of Zanzibar in so many words. I remember returning to England and explaining to everyone that I had caught the 'Zanzibar bug'. Baffled, and alarmed that I had managed to catch some kind of horrendous stomach bug on my travels, my family and friends, as…
Once merely a tourist thoroughfare for those keen to tick off the spectacle that is Angkor Wat, Cambodia is now home to a private island resort that's been likened to the Maldives pre-tourist boom and has made the country's coast a luxury holiday go-to. Discover how we'd spend a week* in…
What do the words 'boutique hotel' mean to you? Perhaps it's the independently owned and run element? Few rooms, bespoke interiors, secluded locations, impeccable and personal service? - They're all on the list. And it has to be said that the place you rest your head at night is a hugely…
Thoughts of Mauritius conjure up hazy images of palm-fringed horizons, sipping from fresh coconuts on vast expanses of white sand, dips in the warm, crystal-clear sea: every sun-worshipper's dream. This Indian Ocean hideaway, however, has a wealth of possibilities on offer those who risk…
When most people envision a holiday in Cyprus, flopping on the beach or by the pool is generally the first (and last) thought. But, as I found out on my recent research trip, this Mediterranean gem has some wonderful culture, activities and scenery up its sleeve. There is so much to do and…
Our particularly well-travelled intern, Tom Surr, has been kind enough to share some of his experiences with us - and this is the second part of his account of a West Coast USA road trip. Having arrived in LA, visited San Francisco and Yosemite National Park, and got the lowdown on the West…
Sumatra is one of the largest islands in Indonesia, it's 3 times the size of the UK, and unlike its neighbouring islands of Bali and Java, sees hardly any western visitors. It is also one of the most biodiverse areas on earth, known for its extraordinarily rich flora, fauna and wildlife. I…
My visits to Bali, Lombok and Sumatra had really brought home to me just how different and unique all of the Indonesian islands are. So while heading to Java, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect.