- Holiday must be booked between 1 February and 7 March 2016 inclusive
- Applies to new bookings only
- Can be used in conjunction with any other eligible offer
- All bookings are subject to availability and our standard Booking Conditions apply
- Offer may be withdrawn, amended or extended without notice
- To qualify, a minimum of 2 passengers per booking, all accommodation and flights must be purchased through Original Travel
- The stated offer applies when booking a holiday to the featured destination holidaying during the specified month in 2016 or 2017
- There is no alternative or cash equivalent to the stated offer
- Once booked there is no refund or cancellation rights associated to the offer
- The offer must be redeemed by one of the travelling party and enjoyed in 2016
- Specific offer conditions:
- Antarctic Cruise in January:
- For every travelling passenger, receive a complimentary ticket for a River Thames RIB Safari Voyage
- Diving Raja Ampat in February:
- For every travelling passenger, receive a complimentary ticket for Henley Regatta experience.
- Holi Festival in March:
- Every travelling passenger can enjoy High Chai Afternoon Tea at Cinnamon Soho
- Cherry Blossom in April
- For every two travelling passengers receive one free membership for Kew Gardens, admitting member and one guest
- Big short break in May
- Every travelling passenger booking a European holiday for a minimum of 3 nights, and travelling in May, can enjoy Wine Tasting at Armit
- Fez Music Festival in May
- For every two travelling passengers receive £100 voucher for Momos, London
- Machu Picchu in June
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets for Chester Wall's Walking Tour and afternoon tea at The Chester Grosvenor. This offer also applies to customers booking the Lares Trek, the Salkantay Trek and any Mountain Lodges of Peru Trek
- Bears and Belugas in July
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year at the Natural History Museum
- Aboriginal Experience in August
- For every two travelling passengers receive £100 voucher for Archipelago, London
- The Great Migration in September
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to conservationist and presenter Saba Douglas-Hamilton's talk on 3rd May 2016 at the RGS, London.
- Zighy Bay in October
- Every travelling child (4-8 year olds) will enjoy a children's Adventure Day with party gurus Sharky and George.
- Snorkeling with Orcas in November
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to Painting Norway: Discovering Astrup at Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Northern Lights in December
- Every travelling passenger will receive complimentary tickets to Greenwich Observatory (and Cutty Sark).
- Indian ocean Beach in December
- For every two travelling passengers receive £100 voucher for a local spa
About Helen Mulhern
Helen is in the Marketing Department, responsible for reminding you how wonderful we are.
I'm no Professor Brian Cox, and I'm not about to start banging on about antimatter, circumstellar discs and magellanic clouds (although they all sound marvellous), but there are few greater feelings than the sense of wonderment that comes with tipping your head back and gazing up at the…
Fears of driving on uncertain roads melted away in the midday Maniot heat, as we climbed through mountains that tumbled into the crystal blue sea. My reward for braving the hairpin bends from Kalamata to the Mani, was the breathtaking vistas glimpsed in between Cyprus and Olive trees on the…
The thrill of the new. Nothing quite beats notching up a new destination or experience on the bedpost of life and, here at Original Travel, we're only too happy to help out by keeping you up to date with what's happening in the travel world. And we're in for an Autumn of new beginnings, with…
Which Travel Tribe do you belong to? Perhaps you're a Gastronomic Globetrotter; you crave the delectable delights of the world's best foodie destinations. Or maybe you're a Lounger Lizard, chasing the sun around the globe one deck chair at a time. Or are you a Culture Vulture, enjoying…
As CEO of Original Travel I wanted to give our existing and potential clients some peace of mind in these unsettled times.
Question: if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to Instagram it, does it actually happen? We all love a bit of an Insta-brag every now and then (never more so than when we're on holiday) and making sure you get the perfect angle, have the filters ramped up to the max and enough…
Here at Original Travel, we are always looking ahead with wanderlust and planning for our next worldwide adventure. We're pleased to say that we've sat down and looked deep into our crystal ball (the office globe) and are excited to share with you our hottest destinations to visit in 2018 -…
We all like to think of ourselves as free spirits, booking with glorious last-minute abandon and able to act on the spur of the spontaneous moment (that's not just us, right?). Well, sorry for being the fun police on this one but when it comes to travel, the impromptu you is missing out. You…
Madagascar is the fourth largest island in the world and a mere 250 miles off the coast of mainland Africa but it still remains a largely undiscovered corner of the continent. I've just returned and can really only describe it as the most fascinating and beautiful country I've ever been to.…
"It's not the destination, it's the journey" - said every cheesy, road to redemption reality show presenter ever. But they might just be on to something, you know. When the journey involves switch-back turns through epic mountains, cruising along sweeping coastlines or trundling through…
Lydia Gard is a freelance writer specialising in luxury family travel, since having two boys she is determined to find truly luxurious places that celebrate rather than simply tolerate young families. In her first of 6 blogs Lydia talks us through the her top 5 toddler holidays...
Asia expert Rachel Bailey went island hopping in Indonesia to uncover the best bits the country has to offer, and discovered that the 18,000-island-strong archipelago really does have something for everyone. Read on to find out what makes Indonesia an ideal luxury holiday destination...
India: A cacophony of moments all played in fast forward, with overlaying sounds; loud and jarring. Yes, the beauty lies in the impossible grandeur and elegance of the palaces and forts, but turn to the million rooftops they overlook, with a story beneath each one; each detail that gives…
Venue - check. Rings - check. Cake - check… What's missing? The honeymoon! Let's be honest (although we may be slightly biased), it's one of the most important parts of the whole wedding process. If you're seeking inspiration for that perfect post-wedding getaway, why not look a little…
Indonesia is a destination that generally conjures images of beautiful Balinese beaches and eating, praying and loving à la Julia Roberts. And don't get me wrong that all sounds pretty fantastic but with over 17,000 islands spread across 3,000 miles, there's a fair bit more to explore in the…
Most popular during the summer (and quite rightly so), city breaks to the Swedish capital of Stockholm are the perfect mix of culture, restaurants, nightlife, and the beautiful surrounding nature. But the city is just as charming in winter.
The prospect of travelling to Slovenia was no small feat for a 4ft 11 solo traveller such as myself… what could I eat there (the most important question in any given scenario)? Do they even have proper shops? Will they understand me? Will I be safe? My dad isn't Liam Neeson, after all. What…
When most people think of travelling to Italy, they picture the rolling hills of Tuscany, the waterways of Venice and the historic sites of Rome. Few would immediately think of Puglia, on the heel of Italy's boot, and yet it too has its fair share of lovely boutique hotels, beautiful…
Two things have become apparent over the course of this Great British Summer. Number one: the aforementioned "summer" has been deeply underwhelming; one minute we're baking in glorious sunshine and the next we're ducking for cover from torrential rain. Number two: Team GB has had an absolute…
Few things peak at the grand old age of 99, I certainly will not. Even fewer things pack a punch at 99. Finnish Lapland however is looking pretty marvellous and with temperatures of -20 over the winter it is only for the punchy.
When it comes to original travel, we have quite literally put our name on it. From UFO-shaped treehouses hovering in the canopy of the Swedish wilderness to decadent tented camps above the clouds in the Canadian mountains, our band of intrepid Destination Experts have sought out the weird,…