A City Break in Copenhagen
- Arriving in Copenhagen, make your way to 71 Nyhavn to settle in for a three night city break. Located right on the central canal, you will be perfectly placed for seeing Copenhagen's highlights. Once you've settled in, head down to the harbour and meander along the canal-side, admiring the iconic pastel coloured buildings and perhaps even stop off for a casual Carlsberg before heading out to dinner - we'll make a reservation for you at one of the city's best eateries.
- This morning will be spent exploring the city. And the best way by far is by bicycle - the city is incredibly bike friendly with separate lanes and a fairly rigorous list of rules (we can advise you on cycle etiquette). After a delectable lunch (we've got the inside track on all the best restaurants) spend the afternoon shopping on one of Europe's longest pedestrianised streets, Strøget, where you will be spoilt for choice for chic Scandi boutiques - it's less Oxford Circus (aka shopping hell), more urban heaven. Spend the evening enjoying cocktails at one of the many hipster hangouts and yet another delicious supper (the trousers will be feeling slightly tighter on the return journey… totally worth it!)
- No city break to Copenhagen is complete without visiting a couple of museums and palaces, and there are many to choose from. Beautiful Rosenborg Castle is set in a charming park in the heart of the city and is perfect for a leisurely stroll before you get your history hat on and head in for a tour of the castle itself. For fans of more modern fare, the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art will be right up your street. As for the afternoon, take a trip to Tivoli Gardens - a delight for children and adults alike.
- The final morning of your Copenhagen city break is reserved for simply wandering through the streets of this Scandinavian wonder-city, soaking up the good vibes and admiring the architecture on display.
A rough idea of price
A similar itinerary would cost from £340 per person, which includes flights and the hotel. Please note that prices can fluctuate dependent upon season and international flight availability.
A note about prices
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to budget for your trip. Prices are generally for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of factors which will influence the price; these include the standard of accommodation, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
- Year Round
- Couples, friends, families
- Price PP (Inc Flights)