A road-trip is such a special way to explore this country – there are so many classic routes criss-crossing the USA. I loved cruising down Big Sur in California, and driving across Hawaii in a convertible Mustang wasn’t too shabby, either!
Claudia, Original Traveller
A continent-sized country, the USA pretty much has it all, and Original Travel has cherry-picked the very best bits.
Why we think you’ll love it
- The incredible diversity means the USA literally has something for everyone - cities, deserts, islands, mountains, wildlife, national parks and even rainforests, which makes it the perfect country for a truly bespoke, tailor made holiday
- The exchange rate and the plentiful shopping opportunities mean that it's easy (almost too easy) to come home with an extra suitcase or two
- It's fitting that, as the home of Hollywood, the hub of modern cinema, the USA has such widescreen impact - you won't experience such cinematically epic vistas anywhere else
Luxury Holidays to the USA: The Detail
We offer tailor made holidays to include experiences as different as the brash hedonism of Las Vegas and the wide open spaces of Montana, and the beaches of the Florida Keys or the majestic scenery of the Rocky Mountains.
Did you know
- The USA boasts 715,000 cities with 50,000 people living in them
- No official language exists in the USA, although English is the most commonly spoken language
- The USA is the 4th largest country in the world by land area and 3rd by population
- The Mississippi River and the Missouri River combine to form the biggest river system in the US and the fourth biggest in the world
- 100 acres of pizza are served in the US every day
The USA offers an extraordinary diversity of experiences. Our favourite USA holidays? Driving the beautiful, rugged coastline of Big Sur on the west coast, or sampling the pleasures of the Big Apple on the east. We'll tailor make your perfect luxury holiday - we can arrange all your accommodation, car hire, guides, you name it. In between, there are natural wonders such as Yosemite National Park and the Grand Canyon, and the USA is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, with great skiing in Utah a particular highlight.
Excellent infrastructure and internal connections means that the country's many attractions can be easily combined with each other, or with trips to Central America, the Caribbean and Canada, to create your ideal multi-centre holiday. Add a refreshing 'can do' attitude and exemplary service, and the USA is a country that's a pleasure to travel around.
Get a flavour of what we've done
The American dream honeymoon
This couple wanted a Californian honeymoon that fused the best of a city break, outdoor adventure, and luxury pampering.
Approximate budget: £3400.00
More on Luxury Holidays to the USA...
We want our clients to live their American dream, and we don't mean the kind Arthur Miller writes about, but the luxury USA holidays that are no doubt on many people's travel bucket lists. Our North America team are passionate about the USA and the great places to visit, whether you want to feel like a celebrity in Miami or indulge in some serious luxury in Hawaii, the Original Travel crew are on hand to tailor make a trip that fulfills those very important USA travel wish lists.