FOOD! We might be accused sometimes of taking for granted the HUGE variety of fine food on our doorsteps in Europe. Where else, however, can you find the home of such iconic dishes and ingredients within such a short distance. We're thinking Pain au Chocolat, Calamari, Greek Salad, Tortilla, Paella, Moules Frites, Schnitzel, Tiramisu, Pizza, Gravadlax, Tarte Tatin, Dolmades, Parmesan...we could go on.
Dave, Original Traveller
Europe is AMAZING. Fact. We could wax lyrical all day long about the beautiful beaches, great ski resorts, rich heritage, cultural diversity, buzzing cities etc etc. but as it is conveniently close to the UK we highly recommend you put one (or several) of its countries to the test.
Why we think you’ll love it
- Great for a much needed city break or long weekend
- Fabulous range of five star luxury European beach hotels
- Ski, sip and swim - Europe has powdery slopes, ripe vineyards and swathes of stunning beaches
- What's not to love? And it's all on our doorsteps...
- Learn more and find out when to go in our in-depth guide